Thursday, September 8, 2011

Touring Melbourne

Joon would have enjoyed the stuff in this shop! I wish she could come visit me :( I miss her so much. Then again, I'll be seeing her the week after next. Woohoo! I can't wait to go back to SG.







Mega thanks to my mum and brothers for coming over to celebrate my birthday with me, as well as my Dad who bought me leather bags and jewelery from his trip to Italy, Venice, Rome, etc.

Our Drama performance on Wednesday went okay. It was better than expected, with glitches here and there but I think we're all quite satisfied with it :)

Right now I've gotta complete the gazillion amount of assignments I have which are due next Monday and Tuesday! :(

Today I saw some people I'd rather not see, together. I actually thought I was completely over it, but the sight upset me a little.

I can forget your name, what you did, and maybe even how you look like, but I'll never forget how you made me feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment