Damn, I really need to stop being so forgetful. And I didn't even realise it's the 2nd text student welfare has sent me! What a great way to start the morning... Hahaha!
I swear he loves me.
THE CAPTION IS EPIC (Y)

Nick Khoo is getting really worried that he's addicted to being online so he asked me to help him out. I'm supposed to be really strict with him and flame him real bad if I see him online after or before his "curfew". He set a record-high of 4 hours on the computer yesterday which frankly, is really mild compared to me. But I suppose since he's having his prelims, he ought to spend more time studying. Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to talking to him online again, tonight. Of course, between 9pm-1opm SG time or I'm gonna have to severe all ties with him to make him work hard. HAHA.
Nowadays, I'm on my laptop 24/7, even when there are assignments. Of course, a large amount of these assignments need to be typed out, but I'm honestly almost never working on them. Damn, I've got to complete that Bio report by tonight! I've got a full day of lessons tomorrow so there won't be any chance to rush through it in the morning. I am a great example of procrastination at its best :( Kids, please don't learn from me.
Everything is easier said than done.
With the exception of procrastination.
Guan got back from his trip to Taiwan yesterday; we chatted on IM and Skype. He just bought a bottle of Absolut Vodka (Mango) from the airport ♥ I can't wait to get back to SG and get drunk with my besties! Okay haha maybe not, but I really wanna hang out and chill with them sooooo badly. Just a few more days~ Hang in there, Chengyee!
I just realised that it's been less than a week but I've already finished half a bottle of Southern Comfort! x.x I swear I'm not an alcoholic though, I don't even drink that well.
I really don't feel like going for lit lecture after lunch :( I've got an in-class exam for EAP at 3.45pm. Dayum!!!!

Some people have nothing better to do, and gawd I hate being fraped!
Then again, I didn't have anything better to do than entertain this frapist.
No comments:
Post a Comment