Damn, I really want this backpack! Someone get it for me from here please, thanks~Went into town and bought a leather wallet for Dad. It drizzled again today but I managed to brave the rain like a warrior! Hahaha. I got myself a new pink wallet as well, from Bluebird. I really love their products! You see part of it in the photos below :p
I finally got to read Chengkai's birthday card properly. Chengjie's one was just a card with a drawing of a pig and words saying "Happy birthday Pigletty, dun be a pig". I <3 it all the same though, haha! Anyway, here's what Chengkai's card said:
Happy 17th Birthday!Heheh... Don't even know im writing this for you! After all, you have always been a "wonderful" sister ^^. Ever since you left for melbourne, the house became pretty quiet, and I got real bored. No one to argue wif and stuff! Well, I dunno what to say, since my vocab/expression skills were never good! Anyway, wish you a happy birthday, study hard, and be safe!
Getting something like that from someone my 1st brother is like really amazing. I'm really touched.
The past 2 nights, I've been talking to Nick Khoo again. Somehow, just like in the past, talking to him always makes me feel so much more relaxed. It's like all my troubles are pushed aside, I'm teleported back to my lower secondary days and I can concentrate on having fun. He's one of the few people I never thought I would miss so much after letting them go. Anyway, we went insane and started making ridiculous display pictures for twitter, using iPhone apps!
BEFORE
AFTER
No comments:
Post a Comment