Friday, September 9, 2011

Max Brenner's Boycott

"Max Brenner's, come off it, there's blood in your hot chocolate!"

Accounting tutorial was pretty awesome today. Not that the lesson was really interesting, but Li Ann and I talked about space cakes and stuff. We've agreed to try it together some time. Muahaha! Okay it's not good behaviour but I really wanna try stuff like that at least once in my life. I'm aware that I've gotta know my limits though.

After school, I went to QV for the Max Brenner's boycott. For those of you who don't know about it, here's an article discussing why Palestinian protesters target Max Brenner's.

I took some shots with my iPhone but they're really low quality. Couldn't find my camera at the last minute, and besides, my cam's focus is spoilt anyway. Nihal's got all the good shots, but I'm not sure if he'll be uploading the photos! Hahaha I'll share them here if he does.



EDIT: Okay he just uploaded these 2 photos on Facebook! Muahaha.



The boycott was held at QV and we actually spoke to one of the management people there. According to him, throughout the 3 years he's been working there, he's never come across any protests like that. However, Nihal later told me that there was another boycott (regarding the same issue) merely 3 days ago, right at the same place. Hmm. Anyway, that guy was really friendly and he bid us farewell when we left as well!

Mega thanks to Nihal for walking me home and lending me his hoodie! (Thanks for the hug too!) We met a cat along the way back to EHH and it was such a fat fussy one :D It came to me as soon as I reached out my hand, but apparently, it didn't really like Nihal. Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment