Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Feeling Down

I didn't really feel spectacularly happy when I was back in SG, but now that I'm in Melbourne again I keep thinking that I had the best of times at home. Everything was so much happier and relaxed. I thought I'd gotten used to how life turned out in Melb, but I feel really down again. Not as hopelessly depressed as I was in the start of Term 3, but sad enough to skip a whole day of lessons and just lie in bed, not showering or washing my face or even brushing my teeth. I don't even wanna step out of my room at all, not even for dinner. I hope nobody else needs to go through such emotions like me.


What exactly is the right thing to do?




The manicure Joon and I did together is coming off within days! I'm so disappointed :(

Got back the HOI essay results today and I did so badly: 23/30. Way below average! Well, what can I expect for completing it in the last 3 days when I was given 6 weeks? Serves me right I guess.... Saved a seat for Davin during accounting lecture because he was sleeping in the library, but he didn't come, or at least I didn't see him. Anyway, I kept dozing off and got teased by Eddie about it. He was sitting behind me; I haven't seen or really talked to him for a really long time.

Didn't go to school yesterday and freaking forgot that it's the deadline for the Trinity Data Sheet submission! I am just so screwed. In addition, my application form is so crumpled and torn. I'm gonna try submitting it later, hope it's not too late.

Everything's going wrong and I'm at a loss. I need to try controlling my emotions better.

It's lunch now and I'm hungry but I can't eat because I'm feeling nauseous. Didn't eat breakfast either. Ahhhhh........

No comments:

Post a Comment