Sunday, October 16, 2011

There is a way to be good again


So I just finished watching the 2007 film: The Kite Runner and it was so good. (Yeah, I know I'm quite late). Ahmad Khan Mahmidzada's performance was just heart-wrenching and brilliant here. I'd read the book a few years back and it was really great. I gotta say that it has some pretty depressing themes though. I feel so bad right now and my heart goes out to Hassan and his son, as well as the rest of his family :(

Here are my favourite quotes from The Kite Runner!





It's really sad the child actors in the film had to go into hiding though. Zekeria Ebrahimi supposedly said he regrets appearing in the movie (?). I think he did a fantastic job acting as the young Amir. Ali Danish Bakhtyari was good as the withdrawn Sohrab too.

Anyway, is it just me or does anyone else find Elham Ehsas rather good-looking? He played the young Assef. Hahaha okay I think I just ruined the sombre atmosphere I was trying to create.

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment