Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dad's birthday

It was Dad's birthday yesterday! Mum baked a coconut cake for him. It's so unfair that he still had to go for night clinic on his birthday, which meant reaching home only after 10pm. Anyway, the late night celebrations seem to have gone well. I wasn't able to celebrate this joyous occasion with my family, but I made the card as shown above and uploaded a photo of it onto Facebook :)

HAPPY 48th BIRTHDAY, DAD!

Chengkai remembered to pass Dad the present I'd prepared months ago. (Thanks lil bro!) It's rather OMG, heh heh heh, but I'd like to think Dad liked it because he uploaded a photo of it on Facebook too! Basically, I just got him a leather wallet and a pair of Hello Kitty Boxers. You can't really see Hello Kitty's face from the photo below, but I assure that it's freaking cute. HAHAHA.

I bought this for lunch on Wednesday. To be honest, it tasted horrible, but that didn't stop me from sending a photo of it to my brothers just to taunt them because they didn't get to eat breakfast and were really hungry. Muahahaha.

About an hour later, they sent me the following picture: Leftovers from laksa and a bowl of peanut porridge. Damned boys, teasing me with my favourite dishes. But it's alright, I'm gonna stuff myself with all these local delicacies when I get back home! I'll eat so much that I'll feel like vomiting just by hearing their names.


Really proud of myself for being able to look as if I'm having really good food when it tasted terrible.

And then I got caught in the rain yesterday! It's happened twice this term. Yi May was shocked at my drenched state when she ran into me in the corridor. It's not really that obvious in this photo, except for my fringe.

I forgot about today's appointment with Jui-Shan! Anyway, I gave her a call upon reading her text and we arranged to meet an hour late. I'll be seeing her again on coming Saturday. Probably going to be one of the last sessions.

My stomach is growlingggggggggggg
and I just bought two big packets of potato chips today.... :( Why can't I stick to being healthy?!?!?!?! Ah well, I'll start being healthy after exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment