So Trinity's prom night was held today (I think it's probably still on) but I didn't go. It probably sounds really sad but I'm actually okay with missing the event.






Headed over to Woolworth's in the afternoon and got some fruits and a carton of milk.
After I got home I just fell asleep -.- my body clock is seriously screwed!!! I need to stop being like that and actually start studying. Come on Chengyee, you can do it! Stop being a slacker.
I went out for an evening jog - my first jog in a million years. Hahahaha, okay I'm definitely exaggerrating but I seriously haven't exercised for god knows how long, unless you count those pathetic once in a blue moon sit ups I do in my room. I was so proud of myself that I decided to take a gazillion load of pictures. I hardly ever keep my fringe up because I look stupid like that, but it's really annoying to have your hair go into centre-parting while jogging. Besides, most people don't look good when exercising, right? Well maybe unless you're super hot.
Preparing for my run
Sightings
While returning to EHH
(I look so alienish!)
Back in my room and feeling so good! Yay!
This is how accomplished I feel.
After that, I drank a cup of milk, skyped home and chatted with Nihal as well. He didn't go for prom too, but he's attending a after-party for Trinity students as well. Anyway, someone texted him to say that "prom was shit" so I guess I didn't really miss out on anything. And I saved $80! :)
Craving for Queen Victoria Market's donuts right now....
No comments:
Post a Comment