Sunday, October 9, 2011

Last 2 days in SG

Dorothy and I went to Far East Plaza on Friday! Most people refer to it as FEP but I always call out its full name, so I was really confused when she said: "Let's go to fep!". Felt really foolish after she told me what it was.

Anyway, I spent a bomb there and I don't even know how I did it. Then......

WE MET XIAXUE!

To be completely honest, she isn't the most enthusiastic and friendly person, but she wasn't rude either. I think it's quite understandable why she seemed a bit awkward; Dorothy told me she's mentioned in one of her blog posts that she finds it rather annoying when people ask to take photos with her. Her hair colour is (Y), though it's a bit darker than what it looks like in the above picture.

Dor's friend joined us later and we camwhored too!





Met Joon at Raffles Place after that and we hurried down to Jurong Point to meet Weixiang for dinner. We were late and he went back to his place so settle some stuff, so we decided to hang out at Starbucks. Of course, we camwhored!



It was a damned coincidence. Guan was sitting inside Starbucks too, with his seniors. They'd just arrived after eating at Sakae Sushi. So he joined us for a while before returning to his seniors. Anyway, I told him about my purchases and the amount of money I'd spent. He made me repeat after him that it's okay to spend $100 in a day at our age. Somehow, I got so anxious that I was stuttering and accidentally said: "It's okay to spend $100 everyday.". This sent everyone laughing. FML.




Finally, Weixiang arrived! We continued to hang out at Starbucks, talking about the present he'd got me and the stuff I'd bought. Then, we headed over to eat Pepper Lunch! Yummy~ The three of us were such blur sotongs, we confused the girl over the counter so much with our complicated orders, but she was so friendly and patient that she laughed over our blunders together! Such a sweet person.

Dinner was great, we talked a lot (and gossiped a lot too). Learnt so much about other ex schoolmates and classmates. With Weixiang around, the absence of Joejee and Nigel was further highlighted. It's just not the same without them. I need Joejee's ridiculous but hilarious nonsense and Nigel's cute uncle-like seriousness and boredom. December please come quickly!!! Let me graduate in a flash please. I've only been away from SG for like... one day? And I freaking miss home already.

Guan joined us after parting ways with his seniors!


We took neoprints too~ This made me miss Joejee even more, especially when he messed around in the booth and spread his hands out, lunging at the camera, thus blocking the view of everyone else. The result: a photo which showed only him and his ridiculously blissful face.



Joejee later commented that the photo on the right had his favourite pose. HAHAHA! Look at my expression, I'm totally thinking that they're so lame and childish to be pointing the middle fingers at the camera. Tsk tsk tsk.


Weixiang left early. The three of us remaining decided to sit down and have a chat before heading home. So we talked about Guan's new girlfriend, whom I'll probably be discussing soon. She's an interesting character whom I didn't really like at first, but then things are suddenly so complicated and I don't know what to think about her anymore.




I miss Joon. We're gonna be best friends for life no matter what! <3

I arrived in Melbourne on Sunday and had a really bad start: Headache, explosive diarrhea, nausea, UGH. I missed the whole day of school on Monday because I felt so bad, both mentally and physically. I didn't even go for dinner or have lunch. I need to pick myself up again. Somehow this time, I feel bad again after getting used to being alone.

BUT.
Life is good.
As long as I tell myself it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment