Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What it turned out like

Today was a good day! I woke up really early and went cycling with mum. We cycled for about 1 and a half hours. My butt and leg muscles really hurt after that :/ I haven't been exercising for a loooooong time. Time to get back in shape! I'll jog everyday when I get back to Melbourne. (Ok just kidding, that's definitely not going to happen). Anyway, here're some photos we took along the cycling route!






In the afternoon, Joon and I went to Vivo and caught a movie called Fright Night. She was telling me about how funny it's supposed to be, but it turned out to be a rather frightening film. There was the usual humour thrown here and there, but other than that it's NOT a comedy. I gotta admit that I liked it though :) it had good scares and funny parts. The lead actor is pretty cute too! I actually really like the guy who played Ed the nerd as well.

After the film, Joon and I headed to The Soup Spoon. We didn't eat too much because we both had heavy breakfasts. Then, we walked around Daiso, admiring the cute stuff! We bought candy for a mini picnic we later held at the rooftop garden. Of course, we took a lot of shots too, mainly with Joon's camera. I'll upload a few of her shots here once they're on Facebook! Right now I've only got mine, haha.








Sorry the shots are of such low quality! Anyway, Guan joined us after knocking off from work. According to him, he slept through the whole day of work today because there were no classes and he's still getting paid. "Free money!" He exclaimed. We hung out at the rooftop garden for a while, then headed to Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant to eat. The almond tea Guan got was sooooo nice, I'm totally ordering that the next time! We talked about lots of stuff and laughed really loudly in the restaurant that everyone was staring at us.

After dinner, we went back up to the rooftop garden and sat next to the railings, basking in the night atmosphere and looking at the scenery. It was really nice, and we chatted about everything under the sun. We laughed like crazy too! We only left hours later and I reached home at 10.45pm.

Poor Nick got himself into an unhappy situation. I hope he gets over it soon! Please let him be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment