Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I wonder why


Err... For what purpose?

I just recharged my mobile credit and found this really amusing. Why would I wanna announce to the world that I've just recharged?! -.-

It was so warm today! The sun was glaring and my skin burnt like fire under its rays. Anyway, I woke up when mum called. She said she'd woken up at 4am (Singapore time) and suddenly missed me badly, so she waited for hours before she was sure I'd woken up to talk to me. Love you, mum. Please believe me, even though I'm not the most filial and obedient daughter and I don't really like listening to what you say.

Time flew during accounting tutorial today. We went through revision questions and I was really lost because I hadn't done any of them during the holidays :X I keep saying that I wanna start studying but I just can't! I need to get started on the Quickbooks assignment too. I'm working on it with Li Ann and I hope everything will go okay. We still have to download the software in my laptop and I've got no idea where to get it from.


I suppose the above is good news ;)
(Not that I've got any guys to invite over to EHH anyway, #foreveralone) HAHAHA.

I haven't been eating EHH's dinner for the past few days because I didn't have any appetite. I didn't eat lunch today again, and suddenly had a craving for meat during dinner. Sadly, EHH doesn't serve meat on Friday. So I willed myself to get takeaway from the nearby eating places. Here's what I got!


Mmm~ excited.


Yummy~~~

^ Frankly, it wasn't really that fantastic, but it was good enough! I was quite horrified when I finished the meal though, look at the amount of oil residue at the bottom of the container! Omgwtfbbq, seriously unhealthy. I felt kinda sick after making the realization. Fortunately, I still had a bit of fruit salad left. I finished it and felt slightly better. Can't believe I finished one whole container within 4 days!




Angry Pig

Goodnight, world.

P.S. I've waited a long time to say this. Not that it still bothers me, but it's just that I see things really clearly now. So. If me being a half hour walk away is too far for you and you think this is a long distance relationship which is so hard to work out, so be it. I'm not gonna date someone so lazy anyway.

If you're gonna lie, please come up with a better excuse _|_

No comments:

Post a Comment