Life is like a jail cell.
My SAT results were released last week! I don't really know if this is a good enough score, but by looking at the national percentile for each component, I guess it's good enough. Especially since I didn't really put in any effort and left the practice book almost empty. I still don't know why I applied to take this test in the first place, it isn't of much use for me, unless you're talking about it being a back-up plan, in case I can't get into any Australian universities.
Li Ann dropped accounting last Friday and came to me looking really sorry about it, because we won't be able to do the Quickbooks assignment together anymore. Rather than try to squeeze into another group at the last minute, I decided that I'll probably go about doing it myself. Fortunately, Felipe will only be assessing me on half the assignment. Hurrah! I heard it's quite easy so yipee~ Li Ann's offered to help whenever I run into difficulties, but I don't wanna trouble her especially when she doesn't have to do accounting any longer. Hope she does well :) I'll miss talking to her in class (and making unfulfilled plans about eating space cake, muahaha)!


The weekend was really unproductive. I didn't get much done, except for some HOI notes. I still haven't figured out what historical figure I'm going to write about. Maybe Karl Marx? Albert Einstein? Argh. I hate studying!
HOI tutorial was pretty good today. Janusz seemed quite happy today because everyone in class had done their homework. I got some tips on how to score a better mark for the section B extract. I really need to do well for this final HOI exam because I haven't been doing well for the essays. I need to be more objective! I'm too subjective :( Anyway Janusz is a really nice teacher. I think he's the nicest teacher I've ever had! He's always so patient and encouraging. Hopefully, he'll think of me as a really nice model student too and give me full marks in participation. HAHAHA.
I've been having trouble with the drama script as well. We met up after school for a practice session and had a good laugh at all the mistakes we made. I need to finish up scene 1 and scene 2 by tonight! There's drama class tomorrow and I don't wanna be wasting that time trying to come up with dialogue.
Anyway, look at what I just got :D
I'm using it as my keys' strap now, but I'll probably pass it on to Chengkai when he comes over in December. He really loves mychonny's youtube videos. I'm really proud of my younger brother, he's doing a lot better in school now compared to last year. There's really tremendous improvement! I still remember when he was forced to stay back in school after classes, just to study in the teachers' presence because he was doing so badly.
I'm not too sure about how Chengjie did (because unlike Chengkai, he didn't text me and show off about his good grades). I hope Chengjie manages to strike a proper balance between his academics and volleyball training. He's not doing really badly, but from the previous exams, it's obvious he could do a lot better.
I need to have more discipline and revise more.
I miss everyone back home.
On the bright side, I haven't drank a single drop of alcohol in weeks.
I definitely don't wanna go into a drunken rampage like someone, going around confessing to random girls (in my case, guys) and being an utter fool XD This is my motivation for rejecting the temptations of alcohol whenever I see those wine bottles. GOOOOOOO
No comments:
Post a Comment