Went for CIP today.
It was held at Suntec, and I'll be there for the next four days.
It's about the clean and green environment thingy and tomorrow many schools are going in to set up their booths.
We all had a bad start of the day this morning: Me, Shu Ning, Chi Yien, Dorothy, Merylyn, Germaine and Christina. Oh, & not forgetting to mention Sara :] Mrs Tan had given us the wrong information and told us to gather at Suntec at 7.30am in the morning.
I'm seriously pissed off because it was supposed to start at 10am instead, and the person who was supposed to meet us ended up being late for almost an hour as well. Hmph.
Anyway, we had some fun playing truth or dare during those long hours :D Found out about lots of secrets, lovely, sweet, touching and of course DARK secrets. I got especially mad after finding out about one. That person is really getting on my nerves, she totally has no respect for people, and she is... UGH. I'm at a loss of words to decribe her. Yeah.
Okay back to CIP.
Me & Shu Ning were put in charge of registration of the schools for the dance floor competition that will be held as well. We'll be taking care of the wonderland part as well, for preschoolers :) The kids from kinderland were uber cute today. Really adorable and delightful. After registering most of the schools, me and Shu Ning sat down to watch the rehearsals.
I have to admit Tanglin Secondary's dance was quite impressive.
& for the requests of another wordpress post, XD
I'm working on one. Will complete it and give it my final touch when free, definitely not this week cos I'll be super busy....
Just stay tuned =D Goodnight people.
No comments:
Post a Comment