=X
I'm rather disturbed by KIDS with seriously vulgar blogs. Of course a little cursing here and there is okay.. But.. Take a look at this.
So ue tink eu vry pro hurhs? fuck youus larh, dun lyk mii thens scram larhs! mii gonna make those fucking bastards & bitches pay ferr their insolence. nabeihh!!! cheebye! knn larhs... say i pai kia, so wharrt if ie'm paikia? at least ie typpe cuutee kawaii way. stupid suckers, loserz, tink i so easy tuu bully!!! @#*%@#%@@*%$*#@#$#@%$^%&^..................
And the thing just goes on and on and on with so many profanities.
Okay, hahas that's something I came up with. XD (I don't think people who blog like that would use words like 'insolence') But I really can't stand people who typpe like tishhxx and curse all the way, I've seen blogs with post a thousand times worse than the one on top!
People don't feel offended cos this is just my opinion. Lol. Feng Yu, don't think I'm blogging about you, I swear this post is not directed to you even though your blog is rated NC17 while mine is rated G. XD Although I think my blog will not stay at that rating after this post.... Feng Yu, censor all the vulgarites and perverted terms in your blog, then it'll be super nice to read & I'd really camp there for weeks.
Anyway, I say that because I'm not a kid. I'm a young adult, according to all the teachers -.-
Spent the entire day doing house chores yesterday. Mopped the floor! Lol. I'm gonna have to change bedsheets later. But I'll be going out for my braces appointment later on.
Oh yes, I'm gonna hunt for silver shoes later! My parents agreed to sponsor me for my silvershoes & earphones. YEAH... And you know the $50 my dad loaned me? After minusing the money he owes me (all the sponsoring), there was $14 left. I wanted to return him the money, but he let me keep it =D THANKYOU DAD!
I CAN'T STAND INCONSIDERATE SMOKERS! ARGH!
There's this uncle who lives one storey higher than me, right above my house, and he's always smoking at the balcony with ash dropping into my house! Once, I was talking on the phone with a friend in my balcony, when this grey ash fell onto MY ARM! It was burning hot (okay maybe not that bad but still hot). Me being dramatic and all shouted and almost called the police -.- quite lame but the stupid uncle shouldn't have done that. This is not the first time. Me and my mum always have to sweep up the ash and mop the floor like almost everyday cos he's such a heavy smoker? And the cigarette smoke drifts into our house somemore!
STUPID UNCLE.
WHAT IF WE BECOME SECOND HAND SMOKERS AND CONTRACT LUNG CANCER! HOW ARE YOU GONNA ACCOUNT FOR OUR ILLNESSES, DISCOMFORT, PAIN, AGONY, SUFFERING, MEDICAL BILLS, DEBTS, BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH AND BLAH???!!!!!
For goodness sake, my dear neighbour. If you wanna smoke, please do so IN YOUR HOUSE (it would be good if you smoked in an enclosed room instead of blow smoke out of the balcony window and drop ash into our house and burn me).
Maybe the uncle does that because his wife (who is actually quite pretty by the way) doesn't like him smoking and cannot stand the stench. See?! Even his WIFE cannot stand him smoking. Uncle, go quit smoking lah! You have 3 sons mah, if you quite smoking, the risks of you getting lung cancer would decrease and you would be able to 长命百岁, therefore able to grow old with your sons and watch your grandsons, maybe even great grandsons grow up. Isn't that good and ideal?
DAMN. I'm so pissed off now cos I can smell the smoke again!
I feel super mean to say this but sometimes I really wish he contracts lung cancer and dies. The world would be a better place without inconsiderate smokers.
& I'm not the only person who hates them.
YUCK.
No comments:
Post a Comment