Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Post




Today was a great day :D
Had a rather bad start of the day though :(
Reaches school at seven plus in the morning, expected practice to start at 8am. However, I received a message from Valerie informing me that practice started at 9.3oam. I could have slept at home longer! Ugh, I hate last minute notices from those loser teachers. Those who are mad at Val, don't blame her cos it's not her fault. I don't think I need to name the person we ought to blame.

=X

Anyway, since I still had loads of time before practice, I ended up walking to Clementi Central where I met Valerie for breakfast. Ate Chwee Kueh =D quite yummy leh. Val bought eggs again. XD and boiled them in a bucket of hot water, then cracked them and well, ate them. She added so much soy sauce that the whole thing was black!



Okay maybe I was exagerrating but the egg looks rather interesting right? Hahas!
Valerie claimed it's nice this way. Hmm, maybe I should try it sometime :) Thanks for the tip, senior.

After practice, me, Hsieh Hui and Valerie went to Clementi Central's fairprice to buy ingredients for baking a cake. It's Valerie's sister's birthday today. Then we went to Lot 1 to have lunch. After that, we headed to Hsieh Hui's house.

Baked the cake! XD
Videos are posted below, in the previous post. Quite cool huh? We had some arguments along the way, but the process was super fun :) And yeah, halfway through me & Valerie went to slack at the playground downstairs.

The cake turned out to be rather weird in shape. Quite tasteless as well. But Hershey saved us! I'm grateful for Hershey's inventer.

No comments:

Post a Comment