Sunday, November 23, 2008

Post

Hey guys, currently using the free internet service at Changi Airport.

Will be back on 2nd December MIDNIGHT, please do not msg me before this date! Bear this in mind, thanks. I don't care if you're rich enough to pay for the bills, I'm not so please be considerate! Thanks :)

Gtg, & Xue Miao I was just joking about the 'save food' part. I'm perfectly aware that the food will rot. LOL! See you guys soon! ANW, Hsieh Hui went out with her friend that day! I went home by myself, unless you count walking to the Clementi MRT with Valerie. Hahas I don't blame you lah. XD You love your huggy mah.

Okay, PQ thanks for tagging me! :)
Joon, if you're reading this, you, me & Veldas should go out someday cos I need to pass your presents to both of you!. See ya gals soon :D

Gonna miss harp. HARPISTS JIAYOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment