Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Post

Replies to Tags

I'm so sorry that I haven't been replying all your tags in a zillion years. I'll start from Xue Miao's. Pai Seh! Really sorry.

1 Nov 08, 19:37
Xuemiao: yixin's real wicked ): & i realised i dont have a sec of peace with your presence, cos you always make my mouth very suan due to excessive laughing O:

That's my job mah, to make you people laugh :D I'm glad you laugh at my jokes anyway, I hate laughing by myself. Thanks! :]

2 Nov 08, 21:45
hsiehhui: OMG YOU PUT THAT PIC IN YOUR BLOG D:D: as in the one at the side, it's so ... URGH. HAHAHA I'M BORED. :)
3 Nov 08, 19:15
hsiehhui: EH yeah pls create more new posts, i need someone to agree with me! HAHA. XD anw thanks for informing eh! :D ILY LOL. -.-
3 Nov 08, 21:45
hsiehhui: she can just go and die :D

Oh come on, it's a great photograph =D Hahas. I hope you get bored more often because that means you will come tag my blog more! XD And no prob about the informing part, I can't stand her behaviour. ILY TOO! I hope she drops dead as well :\ & I'll be creating more new posts, definitely :) just gimme some time. See ya soon! :D

3 Nov 08, 18:11
Shuning: HELLLLLLLLLLO. DARLINGGGGG1
Shuning: haha i dont see my name in your blog post lah, I'm so sad ):
Shuning: LOL anyway, ILOVEYOUMWAHAHAHAH.
Shuning: you thought i was going to put something like muack? NOWAY :B
Shuning: EY, YOU ): i want you in double science. D):
Shuning: anyway, I READ YOUR WORDPRESS POST!
Shuning: Ahh, how shocking.
Shuning: hahaha no lah, i expected it to be much worse ._.
Shuning: you could elaborate more, or create a new post, after today's session of truth of dare :D

Omg Shu Ning you totally spammed my tagboard! XD Hahas. Eh I blog about you so much! Love you too, but no, sorry to disappoint you but I didn't expect you to give me a kiss :D I want myself in double science too D: and the post is just 10% of my full power! I'm gonna give 20% in the next post, be sure to read it when it's done! Hahas.

Nov 08, 17:43
nicholas
: hey!hey!lurves 4 u!

This is some kind of joke, right? I hate people who play these type of jokes on me. Grow up, 'nicholas', and don't bother me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment