Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Post


I know my mum is taller than me, so don't remind me.



This is the sort of person I really am :) According to Shuning, I look like a flamingo here. O.o



UNGLAMNESS!




Thats Ping wei & me,I look stupid -.- lol.
And as you can see, I sorta cheated =X wore flats instead of heels, cos they're more comfortable and easier to run around in. But it resulted in me looking shorter than the rest (and I've always been shorter than others) so I think I'm gonna go hunting for silver heels soon.

Daniel, me. I look really ugly here, like a WITCH but since Daniel looks good here, I uploaded it.



ME AND CHIYIEN! YEAH! =D

Okay the photo below is really super unglam =X Yep, I climbed onto the dressing table to take this photo. I look super bitchy here. LOL.


I TOLD YOU PING WEI IS BEAUTIFUL.



CULTURAL POP!
The day I had been waiting for is now.... OVER.

The performance was rather okay. I managed to change levers in time :D Quite okay. Shao Hui said our performance was 'nt bad nt bad, really', and Nick Khoo said I look pro changing 'the things on top of the harp' (LEVER LAH). XD I had quite a lot of fun actually.

All the thick make-up made me look like a CLOWN. Really.

Passed Nick Khoo & Shao Hui the tickets before the performance, was really pissed off when Shao Hui informed me, with a smile on his face, that he had forgotten to bring money for the tickets. Gave him a couple of dirty looks, dunno how he managed to but in the end, he managed to borrow $10 from someone and paid me the money on time.

:)

I swear I heard someone shout 'CHENG BA!' when I was on stage, about to start playing the songs. I head Joon shout 'CHENG YEE!!!' as well =D THANKYOU my friends who supported me. Although I'm not too sure if I should be happy or angry about being called 'CHENG BA'.

Thousands of people called me 'cheng ba' yesterday.
Wei Xiang said 'Cheng Ba jiayou' during rehearsal, Pei Qin kept shouting 'CHENG BA!' whenever she saw me, Jie Yi said that as well, argh and many more.

The first thing Joon said to me was : "Ahaha! you put make up!"
Wei Xiang said: "You put so much make up that I cannot even recognise you already!"

Jieyi & Geraldine criticised me for slacking around before the performance. Hahas.

Saw Jia Jun as well. Jian Sheng called me an idiot because I didn't see him behind me and went to call him. Feng Yu's hair has been SUPER curly these few days, I wonder what happened to him. Look a bit like Fei Yu Qing's hair, maybe just even curlier and longer. Saw Rachel & her boyfriend. XD Charmain as well. And Sophia who waved at me! She looks super pretty with her hair let down and eyeliner and mascara.

Met Ong Xin at backstage and around the corridors =D

I saw a lot of people yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment