Friday, November 7, 2008

Post

Today was fun as well :D
Especially what happened at the end of the day, although i felt really guilty after that.


Random photo Dorothy took of me.











Okay we're lame, but we had fun! XD
Sec two harp ensemble members, I love you all. & I'm serious about this!

Christina wore hot pink skinnies today, and Dorothy was in her pigskin shoes again. I was in my black & hot pink striped sneakers, Merylyn in her silver flats and Germaine in her... flats. Chi Yien was in sports shoes I think.

I'm trying all my best to like her now, I smiled at her today!

Okay. Lunch was the same. KFC's shroom burger without shrooms. Lame right? We took turns with some other volunteers to tend the booths, and Dorothy got super pissed off by them because they took a really long time eating their lunch. I was a little annoyed as well =X but most of the time I was worrying that they'd beat us up for confronting them. (They seem loads older than us)

Talked nonsense as usual, with Chi Yien's cold jokes :D and teased Merylyn about not daring to speak to one older guy volunteer. He's not that old lah, one of those who we got mad with for their long lunch. Dorothy was volunteering to do her a favour and ask him for his number. XD The whole thing was really fun, we laughed so hard today! Hahas, and bitched a lot as well. Oops! Shouldn't have said that.

I actually have some videos of Dorothy to upload, but I guess I won't after all.
I shall be nice :)

Going to NEA tomorrow, part of work :/ Have to wear school uni! Sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment