Today was a rather busy day. I spent most of the afternoon running to and fro my piano & computer, because Min Jin had begged me to help in his guitar theory. I find his teacher kinda evil for giving them such tedious homework =.= And Min Jin fails in hearing =X seriously he can't differentiate pitches well. oops, hahas. Min Jin, don't be angry if you see this!
I still have to figure out another song for him. Min Jin... He claimed to just want me to help figure out the first verse of ONE song, but ended up getting my to figure out almost the whole song. LOL!
As usual the songs below were introduced by Nick Khoo, lotsa thanks to him.
Sometimes you make me really confused about stuff with your stubborness and persistence. I have maintained the same stand from the beginning of the year till now, and it will remain the same for a very long time. Please bear this in mind and reconsider what you're planning.
No comments:
Post a Comment