I'm pretty sure my blog will die. Not only will there be no updates, there'll be no tags as well. T_T
I just remembered some really funny happenings, which made me giggle a little. I remember when me & Valerie went shopping for cosmetics and stuff at Plaza Singapura. We were trying out some perfume and she complained to me that the perfume smelled weird. I checked it out (it really did stink). After a few seconds of examining the perfume packaging, Valerie exclaimed: "Oh, it's men's perfume!" Indeed, there on the packaging, it said in bold letters: "Men's fragrance". We burst into laughter :D Our spirits were rather high for the rest of the day.
And on Thursday, Valerie almost stepped into the gents! XD yep the male toilet. Hahas funny right? She was like blur blur gonna go in when she woke up and turned away quickly. HAHAHAHAHA. Oh man I'm so mean to blog about my senior's chou3 shi4! Okay sorry, I don't talk about it anymore. Anyway I was following her blindly so I almost went in as well =X
Ridiculous things happened as well. On Friday, Aloysius called me for no reason! I only realised he'd called me when I saw a missed call and checked my caller ID. I called him back, but he didn't answer. When I was on my way to school for harp practice, he called me again.
"Where are you?"
"Errr... Yew Tee MRT Station? Why wassup?"
"Chey, nevermind, bye bye."
"Wa lao you very lame leh! Call me to ask where I am then put down phone!"
"Aiyah sorry lah!"
"-.- what the hell."
"Okay lah sorry bye bye."
"Bye bye."
"Yeah bye."
"Okay bye bye."
.
.
.
.
.
"Eh you put down the phone leh."
"Why don't you put down!"
"Why you cannot put down!"
"I listening to music mah!"
"Diao listening to music cannot hang up ah."
"Cannot lah!"
"Lol okay bye."
"Bye bye."
Finally we hung up. Aloysius Ong is lame -.- Waste my free minutes (even though I have 300 =X)
I cut my hair! I bet you guys will laugh when you see me. Bangs really do not suit me. UGH. I was forced to cut my hair and now it turns out like that. All my layers have been cut off! & I'm not exaggerrating like the last time, my hair is really very unlayered now :( it's all screwed up. And super short as well. My fringe looks horrid. Ewwwwww.

I wish I could say the person above is NOT me aka Cheng Ba.
I'm craving for food right now. Especially food from Beng Kang's restaurant, it's that Crystal Jade Restaurant I think. Yep BK's dad owns that restaurant. Beng Kang, I don't care whether you hate me or love me, I want a treat from you! No matter if business is bad or what (CHOY). Anyway I'm sure it's thriving so I'll be there extorting a sumptuos meal from you when I get back from Australia. Watch out for me! Respect and do all I tell you to do because I'm your senior. :)
Okay lah I'm just joking. I'm not that unreasonable although I really wanna eat food there. Yikes I gotta control myself or I'm gonna gain lotsa weight! I've got to lose weight. Nope, I'm not anorexic or what, I've really put on a lot of weight, just that my fat places aren't so visible and obvious. Plus I'm short lah! My mum says people at my height are considered fat when they hit 40 kg. I've exceeded that already -.-
Anyway, here's a motivating message for dear Alicia:
You've probably been seriously demoralised by your PSLE results, and your brother's criticism, but hey, some others have it worse! Consider yourself lucky to have a caring brother. Yes, you can't really deny that he's caring, if he didn't give you a damn he wouldn't have racked his brains for such words to scold you with. He's not that bad actually, that's probably just his way of motivating you. His method actually works with some people, though it's not the best solution. Just try your best from now onwards, okay? :) I believe you can do it, as long as you work hard and strive to do your best in everything! Who says going into NT is equals to being retained? That's not true. Don't be affected by others' insults. Jiayou :D I wish you all the best, look forward to chatting with you when I get back from Australia! Cheer up, life has its ups and downs. I think you've made wise decisions in your school choices as well :] Study hard, get good results from now on! Go girl =] And I think you're really pretty.
No comments:
Post a Comment