
I shall start my post with this lovely photo of dear sicko jie, Dorothy, aka Miss Feng1 Man3. XD


Doesn't this and the photo below look so wrong? XD






Ignore the funny photos of me posing with the gigantic toothbrush. Days of work have been really tiring. Tomorrow is another day. I'm glad my dad has been driving me to 'work' lately, or I'd really collapse of exhaustion. Okay but it's fun lah :D
As expected, Tanglin Secondary won the dance floor competition today, for the senior category. Shu Ning went crazy over the cute guy.
And next, enjoy this wonderful video of DOROTHY! =D she's like the star of my blog post today.
Sometimes things just turn out to be so screwed up, but no matter what happens, I'll always be there for you. Friends to the end, you know who you are :) cheer up, I want to see that delightful smile on your face always. Our friendship is something that will never change, no matter how many disagreements we have with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment