Saturday, November 22, 2008

Post



Yikes, I look weird in this picture. Okay anyway, an update of what I've been doing for the past two days.

Went to Far East Plaza with Valerie on Thursday! We had actually arranged to meet at 2pm at Orchard MRT station, but it got delayed cos I had my dental appointment before that & waited super long. Valerie arrived at 1.45pm! She was kind enough to walk from Orchard MRT to Mount Elizabeth Hospital where I was waiting in the clinic. She waited for me to get my teeth (braces) fixed, then we went out. (She waited quite a short time in the clinic actually, the orthodontist I'm seeing is really fast, he completed the changing of wire and bands in like probably even less than five minutes) O.O PRO.

Walked to Far East Plaza. I immediately headed to all the shoe shops there and after a while, found my silver heels. Hahas, yeap I'm not gonna look that short while standing among my fellow harp members during performances already! YEAH~ XD

I actually walked around in my newly bought silver heels for the rest of the day! Don't believe ask Valerie. However, to my dissapointment (and to Valerie's glee), I was still many inches shorter than her even when I wore heels and she wore sports shoes -.- I chao buay song sia!

Bought a belt for $5 (far east plaza is quite a nice place actually), a shirt + dress for $20. Would you believe it, we bought some funny stuff to play with.

FAKE EYELASHES. Super funny! When I tried them out at home, I looked so weird that I burst out laughing at my reflection in the mirror.

There are so many beauty and hair salons at far east plaza that they all have to fight for business I think. Cos me & Valerie got pulled by a lot of the hair salon staff. One even made me sit down and checked my hair o.O telling me all about it. Valerie's going back there this Sunday to rebond her hair, cos the people there seem RATHER professional.

Bought nail varnish for my mum as well.

What did Valerie buy? NOTHING! Cos she's saving up =D and she's gonna cut off all contact with the world for the whole of the week, practising piano & harp. Wish her all the best, I don't have that amount of determination and self control =X I won't be able to disturb her since I'll be overseas from Sunday to 2nd December. So please do not call or message me unless you wanna pay expensive phone bills! Thanks :]

Dad drove me home after that, I went to his clinic to find him, and LOL the nurse was staring at my heels looking surprised as well. Of course my feet felt a little sore after wearing them... But overall I wasn't unglam or anything in heels. XD HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Moving on to TODAY, FRIDAY! Went for harp practice in the morning, and practise lotsa songs. After practice, stayed back to kaypoh with Hsieh Hui, Valerie and Yi Xin. Yeap they're all my seniors. Mrs Tan told me to take Grade 5 harp exam next year! o.O I dunno if I can make it or not. I'll try my best though, kind Yi Xin lent me ALL harp grade 5 examination scores, from songs to scales to sight reading and all. Valerie assured me that they're easy. I'll try them out when I get back to Singapore.

We were about to go home when we were told to move all harps from dance studio (we were there since the music studio was being polished) back to the music studio! ARGH. GO THERE DO SAI KANG. Us being the superharp girls moved all the harps, chairs, stands and stuff back. Yi Xin left shortly after that, and the remaining three of us went to the General Office to find Mrs Tan.

I'm gonna miss ROD! So suey lah, cos of my overseas trip.... Discussed with Mrs Tan, Valerie and Hsieh Hui about ROD stuff, like the food and games. Finally made a final decision and handed in the slip to Mrs Tan. Sian, I also can't go why still so kay poh ah... SIGH.

I CAN GO FOR HARP CHALET!
I CAN GO FOR HARP CHALET!
I CAN GO FOR HARP CHALET!
I CAN GO FOR HARP CHALET!
I CAN GO FOR HARP CHALET!

Hip hip hooray!
I'm gonna take lotsa photos and videos and have the most fun! Shortly after the chalet I'll be goin overseas again...

Anyway this is all after I get back from Tasmania.

No comments:

Post a Comment