Saturday, November 1, 2008

Post

Today, I had the worst performance ever.
Well, so far it was the worst.
Marina Barrage thingy.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong was the guest of honour there, but I didn't even see him at all -.- Okay maybe I wasn't looking hard enough.

NO PICTURES SINCE IT WAS THE WORST PERFORMANCE.

We had a lousy conductor.
A lousy performing environment.
A lousy time management & schedule.
A biased teacher in charge.

I'm still in a bad mood -.- I'm sure most people should know, since many commented on me looking dejected after the performance.

Okay, the day started with me going to school to see my subject combination results. Even though I had received pleasant surprising news from Aloysius, who kindly messaged me to inform me of my results, I wanted to see the list for myself. Hao Wei informed me of my results as well. (Thanks guys). I foolishly forgot that we can actually check our results online. Lol.

& I got in triple sciences + elec history.

This is kind of surprising. I expected to end up in double sciences since I totally screwed up for science during EOY, but ended up getting into my first choice.
Some others weren't so lucky.

But after some consideration, I'm really wondering if this is a blessing or curse. I won't be able to be in the same class as most of my good friends next year. Sigh. & I know at least 2 people out there are dissapointed that I got into course 201.

I feel kinda sorry for Jin Sui. It's like she was scammed in. That jerk. Ok, she wanted to take this path right from the start since I got to know her, but I still feel upset. Anyway, I just wanna wish her all the best in her journey.

Jin Sui, jia you. You can do it! :D

I have to give myself some encouragement too. I've got to have more confidence! Academic wise, of course. I don't have much problem with laughing aloud in front of others and being myself in public. But I have some stage fright though, always tend to screw up during performances. I think the GaiaMania one was the best.

Whoo. I'm longwinded. Okay anyway, met Aloysius in school and sat down to examine his textbooks. He got into course 202, triple sciences + elec geography. Messaged seniors, who all expressed shock that I was in school that early. We had arranged to meet for lunch at 1.30pm (harp started at 3pm), but I was in school at eleven in the morning O.o. Nice right? XD I decided that there wasn't much for me to do in school, so I bid Aloy farewell and went to West Mall to meet Hsieh Hui.

Hsieh Hui bought make up and stuff at West Mall, I bought this eyelash curler (is it what that's called?) for $1.90. Hsieh Hui chose it for me =D you would have been amused by her interesting way of determining the more superior between a number of different products. We had lunch at kopitiam after that. Then met Xue Miao & Valerie at a coffeeshop at clementi central. Cabbed to Nan Hua, where we prepared for the performance.

I already told you the performance sucked so I'm not going to to talk about it. Well, only that I got scammed into putting make up by Mrs Tan. It was so thick I couldn't stand it. Oh, and special thanks to Anglican High for their claps.

Homed with Valerie, Xue Miao, Michelle & Yi Xin.
I'm starting to like Yi Xin's wicked sense of humour more & more :D She's really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment