Man, I miss those times of crazy laughter & fun.
Lol.
My blog is dead again.
=D
Hahas, cos it's been th exam period recently, I haven't managed to take out any time for blogging.
:\ hmm hmm...
Today's Maths paper was a killer.
The very first question i attempted in paper 2 was a complete disaster, cos I actually calculated th guy to be 7856 kg, when the question had stated clearly he WAS NOT OBESE. Any besides, even if he was obese, that's a kinda impossible weight, right?
ARGH. I wonder if that was a bad omen. I did the rest of the questions, dazed and in a state of shock. (After effects of the ridiculous first question's answer.) I think the only question I'm confident of is the money convertion thingy. Omg I'm pathetic.
Geog was.. GG.
Lol.
Tomorrow's English. I have no idea how to study for English, so I'll just be concentrating on Science. Oh man, my worst subject -.-
I think I'll be resigned to fate if I can't get into triple science stream. I mean, it'll be pointless if I get in and screw up for O levels, right?
I must JIAYOU!
Only 1 class out of the 3 tablet classes is double science stream.
SIGH.
Gotta mug gotta mug.
No comments:
Post a Comment