Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Post

I'm in a state of confusion now.
I couldn't decide on anything, and in the end my parents kinda made the decision for me.
I'm really afraid that I'll regret my decision for life.

Okay I have to stop brooding over the subject combination choice!
Jiayou Cheng ba, you can do it.

I'm going to miss you, English Literature. Turns out that I still couldn't take you after all.

And yes, my first choice: Triple Sciences + Elec Hist
Second choice: Double sciences (chem + physics) + Elec Hist + E lit.
Third choice: Double sciences (chem + bio) + Elec Hist + E lit.

And not forgetting my 9th subject, Music. Everyone is expressing shock at this, I don't understand why. Okay, maybe it's gonna be tough :\ but I'm gonna try all my best. I've made up my mind, I'm gonna get tuition teachers next year! Yes, it may seem stupid that I'm still gonna take tuition next year at secondary 3, an age of 15, but i need tuition! I've never been particulary strong in science.

Maybe I can get help from Xue Miao if I run into problems while studying music.

Okay now it's time to tell you guys about my day.
I promised my mum that I'd finally go fix my phone today (after weeks and weeks and postponing), and went out to school for harp practice early in the morning today, thinking that I'd go after practice. When I stepped boarded the train at Yew Tee MRT, i received a call from my mum, informing me that I had left the warranty card on the dining table after breakfast. Feeling rather grouchy, I trudged back home to get it, then set off for school again.

Met Hsieh Hui & Xue Miao on the way. What nice seniors I have. XD. Hsieh Hui pounced on me from the back, out of the blue, giving me a huge shock. My loud gasp attracted curious & annoyed stares from passers-by, and yes I was kinda embarrassed. But I really have nice seniors lah :) hahas.

We were a little late for harp practice, and the usual stuff occurred. Miss Wong made us play without looking at the scores o.O which was ok ok for me, just that I missed out some notes here and there =X. But I should be okay practising at home a bit these few days.

Went to Clementi MRT station with Valerie, Xue Miao, Melody, Hsieh Hui and Yi Xin (all my seniors) after harp practice. We all spent some time discussing where to eat, and later settled on west mall since Xue Miao was getting an injection at Bukit Batok for her India immersion trip. Yi Xin & Melody left when we reached Bukit Batok, because they were having lunch at home. The four of us left then headed to the food court to have lunch. Spent some time walking around West Mall, and my dear seniors tried to phyco me into spending the rest of the day with them instead of fixing my phone at Dhoby Gaut (The Cathay). Only Xue Miao didn't, hahas! They succeeded in the end, I called my mum to explain that I was gonna go do some serious business with my seniors and promised to fix my phone tomorrow.

I was scammed into buying a Korean meal, which was actually maggie mee -.- Can you believe it? After lunch, we spent quite some time trying to find the clinic where Xue Miao was to get her injection. Got a little lost. XD. Then I BANGED my head against some metal pole on the way. So embarrassing lah! The workers who happened to be setting up some tent there were like shouting: "WHOA, ARE YOU OKAY???!!!!" I laughed to disguise my malu-ness. Like, OMG.

After Xue Miao's injection, we went to Xue Miao's house. On the way, we saw some students bullying a stray cat. You know, the pai kia pai kia type. I have NEVER loved cats in my entire life, influenced by my mum, but I really felt like giving them ten tight slaps when I saw what they were doing. I commented about this to my seniors, and I think one of the guys heard me because he looked up and shot me a challenging look.

You can say I'm a coward, I probably am, but I just don't like to get into any trouble okay? So I immediately looked down at my feet, tried to make myself as unnoticeable as possible and hurried away. I think I was half hiding behind my seniors. Lol, hope they didn't notice! =X I hate pai kias. Yes, I have a problem with them & I'm probably super biased. WHATEVER.

Had fun playing some piano songs in Xue Miao's house =D. She has a super cute pri 2 brother, and he's really lovable! Xue Miao lent me 'Twilight', and I've finished it in just a few hours, which I think is really an accomplishment! Hahas. The book rocks, I'm gonna borrow more. XD Loved the story. Then home-ed at 5.30 pm. VALERIE IS PRO AT MUSIC CAN.

The day of activities ended like that.

I really wanna thank the following people for giving me consolation, comfort, support, encouragement & advice throughout this whole time:
Valerie, Shu Ning, Eunice, Xue Miao, Han Feng Yu (yes I mean you), Shao Hui and I can't remember anymore names, but I sure there are more! Please remind me & I'll update this list of names.

& thanks to all my seniors for offers of tuition. Especially Valerie! =D You're the best. This is for you! Hahas. I have really nice seniors, I really do.

Here comes a new Cheng Yee, or Cheng ba, as you all prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment