Thursday, October 30, 2008

Post

At least I'm not the only one who missed the class chalet.
That makes me feel a little better :)

I spent the day arranging stuff in my room, scrubbing at my desks and drawers, and wiping dirt & dust away. Cool huh?

Read some books I borrowed from the library yesterday.




This photo was taken during my trip to Korea last year.

I'm going to Tasmania for my vacation, since our trip to America got cancelled because of my desire to perform for Cultural pop.
=X

Sometimes, things just turn out so amazingly. I remember seeing Valerie in Korea last year during my trip (yes she went there too) and not knowing if I should call her, because of the following reasons...

- I didn't know her well then.
- I wasn't even sure if it was her.
- She looked breathtaking with her hair let down.
- I was afraid of being dao-ed by a senior.

I realise I really should have just called her at that time. I'm having so much fun with her now, and all this should have started earlier! ARGH. Hahas :D
I should have taken a photograph of her then, looking at cosmetics. XD
Then I could have used it to ka jiao her =X oops. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

What an amazing coincidence.

I'm having harp practice and rehearsal tomorrow :\ gonna have super long hours lah. Feel a little sian, even though I really LOVE harp. Yes I do. I have piano lesson in the morning as well. Sigh. I haven't even practised much and my theory is incomplete. Yikes. Maybe I have to burn midnight oil later to complete my theory homework. Oh, I dread it.

OMG I wanna watch the coffin! But how come everyone is so scared to watch it -.-
Okay, I'm gonna freak out watching it alone as well, but we can all go as a group mah! Ppl interested in watching the show please message me! Well, provided you don't mind going with me.

ily. It's such a pleasant feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment