Finally, all the main papers are over.
I mean, there's Art tomorrow, and yeah it's important too.
But.. I can't help but feel relieved and think: "Nvm, Art isn't that important."
=X
I 对不起 Mr Tan & Mr Cheng. LOL!
Yep, and went to library to mug art today. Me & Qin Si met Jian Sheng & Han Guang thre.
o.O A bit too coincidental right.
Sylvia, you good! Pang seh at last minute. Hahas ok jking.
Those two guys were like using my stuff for the whole time?
Okay Jian Sheng wasn't so bad cos he lent me his 6B pencil. LJS, thankyou! Didn't manage to complete art, and I'm still left with two drawings now :[ Oh man, I shouldn't be blogging now. Anyway, my shadings were failures!
It was rather funny at the library. People stopped by to look at our drawings, and I had this feeling that we were being laughed at. Han Guang was so thickskinned, praising his drawings all the time to the extent that Jian Sheng felt disgusted. He made a super funny comment:
"You know just now those people hor, they walk here stop for a while to see your drawings, then walk there and stop to see my drawings as well, then when they see Han Guang's drawings they immediately walk off."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Omg I was laughing like a madwoman when I heard this. Even Han Guang was laughing at himself. (Eh Han Guang, no offence, remember that I lent you my kneadable eraser today!)
Then Qin Si's friend, Aaron (I think that's his name) stopped by to make fun of Qin Si and draw. Watched some funny show on Jian Sheng's tablet, intro-ed by Qin Si. It was really.. funny. But in a kinda indecent way? Hahas.
Tomorrow's art paper lasts for 3 hours.
I TEL YOU I WILL DIE HORRIBLY OKAY. Leon was joking in class that he'd complete his art work in 10 minutes and sit there for the rest of the time. Lol. Art's duration is hell for noobies like me. Oh yes, and there's the leadership camp briefing tomorrow. HAIS. Leadership camp makes me feel guilty....
Okay, I have to go complete my art prep work now.
7 pieces, wth.
No comments:
Post a Comment