Thursday, October 23, 2008

Post

Oh man I have a thousand million photos to upload, but nevermind, just selected a few =D


Shang Kuok & Garrick. Shang Kuok looks tall here! Hahas.


Pearlynn, me & Rachel :]


Pearlynn, Rachel, Joon & Veldas!


COOL!


Rachel & Joon :D


A random photo of me taken by Joon. & yes, I was galloping/skipping, Lol, hahas!


Me & Joon (: Best friends.


Shawn & me. Has anyone noticed that he's been with his earphones all the time recently?


Min Jin & Garrick. & of course, as usual, Min Jin's beloved cube & Bryan's magical cards! Bryan's spectacles broke, that's why he's not wearing them in this photo.


Veldas & me =D


Me, Joon & Cristabelle! Hahas.


Apple & me, taken from an angle she thinks is nice. XD I know I looked relaxed but it was uncomfortable, sitting in such an awkward position!


Jin Sui, me & Veldas. That's Vel's phone, and I know I look so damn haughty here. :D and not to mention, crazy.


This photo not too bad lah! (:


Dorothy, me & Kai Jia =D


My ugly facial expression in this photo is all Han Feng Yu's fault. He was really strangling me leh! Stupid lao tiko -.-


Me, Veldas, Hao Wei & Russell. Veldas looks so sweet here! =]


I was trying to ka jiao Feng Yu.


Omg, look at the height difference. Hao Wei, me & Russell. But Russell has been telling me lately that I've grown taller, so I'm rather satisfied =D I hope to hit 160 cm! Sarcastic Wallic Chen shook my hand today, saying: "May you grow taller in the next two months."


Me & Hao Wei lor.


Yeah it's Joe Jee! He's crazy over speedcubing as well.


Me & Wei Xiang, I've realised that his smiles are the same in many photos!


He looks kinda blur here, dontcha think so?


Aloysius & me, sitting on the lockers, which is an offence =X but who cares.


I was trying to point something at home without him knowing, but he noticed and so this is a failure shot. CHONG MIN JIN AH.....


Joon & me :]


Apple! And! Me! XD


I love this photo the most. I'm never gonna forget my two bestest friends ever. Lower secondary life has been such a wonderful and enjoyable time with Joon & Veldas.

Had lunch with Aloy, Wei Xiang & Hao Wei after school at Sumo House. Some happenings occurred and we went home in seperate ways after that.
o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment