Monday, October 13, 2008

Post







Okay I was laughing hard while arranging all this. PULEASE... it's so obvious that he's guilty.



And yeah, I was spamming his blog with crap. Stopped later, pretending to be kind hearted.
Actually, the real reason is tt i got banned from posting for 15 minutes by chatango. XD
I just realised that LJS posted about the FENGYU incident as well! & he came up with a new story called "The Battle" as well, which has no link to th FY incident. It's... a LITTLE indecent. Yeah. I seriously dunno how he thought of it.

MY PHONE IS SPOILT. The videos I took on Russell's birthday have NO SOUND AT ALL. Since we were at kbox singing our hearts out, what's the point of having quiet videos? Lol. I need to get new earphones and send my phone for servicing. Motorola is seriously lousy. I'm never ever gonna get phones from that brand ever again. Jin Sui's phone seems cool but it lags in the message inbox. Motorola, hais.

I 'cant wait' for the leadership camp. Yes, I admit I was elated when Mrs Lim Lye Sim informed me that I WAS selected for it after some confusion and dissapointment, but now I'm not so sure about my feelings. Do we really have to wear BLACK trackpants? Lol. It's kinda stupid that we have blue & green or whatever coloured ones then we have to buy extra. And I don't have a small backpack... ARGH.

I couldn't resist letting out a small giggle when I saw the:

Toilet paper- 1(half roll)

on the list. I mean, I brought one big whole roll last year during the Sec One orientation camp, and ended up looking like a fool. EVERYONE was laughing at me. LOL. So I'm not so sure if I wanna bring one again.

Goin shopping for fbts and track pants the next two days. I suddenly find my braces a bother, I HATE GOIN FOR APPOINTMENTS! ARGH!

Hmm. I need a new watch.. The green one's spoilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment