Saturday, October 18, 2008

Post

Ong Xin tagged me to do a quiz, but I dunno which one I'm supposed to do.
o.O
so i just randomly picked one. XD. Here goes!

1. Do you have secrets?
That's a secret.

2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?

Not sure.

3. Do you enjoy going to sch?

Yes! I love camwhoring with my friends & being crazy. It's been fun sharing the latest discoveries with them, and 'doing the charles thing' with Joon. Omg, XD.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

Buy a new set of earphones, then save the rest up for a rainy day in the future. I'd give half to my parents as well.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?

Probably, if my best friend's a male. I mean, I'm not a lesbian, and Joon already has wimly. Haw haws!

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?

I seriously don't know.

7. List out your 15 favourite songs:

Dang. Don't want lah! So troublesome =.=

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?

What's mine is mine, what isn't mine will never be mine.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?

Of course! Getting a surprise B3 for maths & my parents finally starting to soften a little against my wish to study English Literature. & A lot more, but I'm too lazy to elaborate.

10. What takes you down the fastest?

Nasty stuff people say about me & my friends.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?

Can I change it to 12 years later? So that I'll be attending Joon's wedding.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?

Myself. Yes, I'm selfish.

13. What kind of the person do you think the person tagged you is?

Ong Xin ah? She's my high partner =D. She's high, funny & hot.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?

Single & rich. Fyi, I'm super moneyminded. My favourite saying is : There is nothing quite as wonderful as money, there is nothing quite as beautiful as cash. :D

15. What is your favourite colour?

I don't have one.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?

If I think he's really the right guy and I can trust him wholeheartedly.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

The one who treats me better. Who cares about looks and coolness!

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?

Yes. I'll still be nice to him/her after the incident most of time, but I guess I'd still hold some grudge deep down in my heart. I mean, this kinda thing is normal de mah!

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?

No idea.

20. 5 people I have tagged:

1) APPLE
2) JIN SUI
3) JOON
4) PEI QIN

No comments:

Post a Comment