Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Post

CAMWHORING!
Alert alert. XD



The below picture was taken with me sitting on Jin Sui's lap. HAHAHAHAHA! Her leg went numb later. As usual, Sylvia looks like Lin Jun Jie. Half of Vel's and part of Joon's face is gone.


Best friends forever: Joon, me & Veldas. I'll never forget you, guys!


Us three again =] you can tell that I've gotten a lil tired from smiling for the camera.


We're supposed to look angry over here. Joon achieved the look =D. But I look blur with a protruding lower lip and Vel looks comical. Hmmm..


Okay we're more natural here!


Joon & Vel!


Joon & me. There's something seriously wrong with my fringe here. Ignore it.


I received my certificate of participation for hosting the foreign students! Weeeee!!


WARNING:
Below pictures are not for the faint hearted. Lol, joking! But they're really crazy.



Joon suddenly wanted to carry me cos she hadn't done it for a long time. HAHAS! I wanted to carry her too, but she refused. The only person who can carry her is wimly, according to her. =] that name has a special meaning.

We took somemore silly photos, with us 'doing the charles'. XD
No one will ever guess correctly what that is. But me & Joon were laughing hard over it during morning assembly.

Today was closure day. The B-boys were cool, badminton club's band was cool, the teachers were whao, and yeah the ceremony and performance wasn't that bad. But it's not gonna be memorable for me. And then we had lots of subject talks after that.

I wanna take English Literature. Am I being unrealistic by saying that?
& I think I'm gonna take double sciences.

No comments:

Post a Comment