

Nigel Ong. An important part of my lower secondary school life as well.
I'm really gonna miss him. Even though he's always been rude to me, calling me Cheng ba =.= & for no reason, saying: "See lah cheng yee, all your fault.", I, like everyone else, can't bear to watch him leave.
All I can say: Nigel, please don't become a pai kia. & No matter what happens, all of us will be friends forever.
Today was a rather gloomy day. I worried about my subject combination choices, about the arrival of our new harp costumes, about my spoilt phone, about my bankrupt state, about Nigel's news, about my earphones, and aiyah, a lot of stuff.
I don't feel like blogging about the Art exhibition trip. I have never been an artistic person. But the stuff displayed there were quite interesting lah. Just wish we had more time there.
I did have fun with Valerie after school, we sort of went on a shopping spree! Let's start from the beginning. After Mr Tan told us some news and gave some instructions, then talked to me, Wei Xiang & Aloysius, the three of us took a bus to the station near Clementi MRT. Tried looking for Valerie, who was eating prata at some unknown muslim coffeeshop, and had challenged me to find out where she was, but to no avail =/ so I called her up to give up, then she went to Macdonalds to meet me.
Wei Xiang & Aloysius followed us all the way to Clementi MRT's platform, only leaving when their train came. Since me & Valerie were travelling to Dhoby Ghaut, and they stayed somewhere else, we took different trains. One of them (couldn't really recognise the voice) bid me farewell.
Once we boarded our train, me & Valerie launched into this long, gossipy, funny & totally great conversation, and we were so engrossed in outtalking each other that we missed Cityhall =.= HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA. I can't believe it, senior & junior missed it by dunno how many stops. So we sat back AND MISSED AGAIN!!!!! XD. I really can't believe us. We were laughing so hard that tears nearly escaped from my eyes. We took a final detour & FINALLY, WE ARRIVED AT DHOBY GHAUT! I can't help but think that's an accomplishment. =D
Sent my phone for fixing, laughed at Motorola's lousy commercial & walked around. Bought some CDs, albums, then a bangle, complained about the high prices at 'the cathay', then left for Plaza Singapura. Browsed around in This Fashion along the way, laughed at all the clothes there :D and complained again about the tube tops which seemed to be jeering flat chested people, and then continued our way.
Valerie showed me the Grand piano she's gonna buy. It's...... beautiful. I have no words to describe it. $38, 000. (: someone buy it for me. Okay I'm just joking. Ran out of money, so couldn't buy the scores there T_T.
We had lotsa fun messing up the stuff at Carrefour. XD. Looked at fbts, and lotsa lame stuff. Valerie started feeling embarrassed when I collasped on the escalator as a result of my sore, tired legs and everyone stared at us. :D maybe she started regretting taking her junior out. Hahas! Cheapskate Valerie insisted on walking to Guardian & getting the 55 cents bottle mineral water. Okay, thrifty I mean!
You won't believe what we did next. We went into watsons and tested the make up! =D Liquid foundation, eyeshadow, lip gloss, eyeliner, you name it, we tried it. XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I got a packet of facial mask for my dad, which is supposed to give him a relaxed feel. Hmm.. I'm giving it to him on his birthday. Bet he'll be shocked.
Me & Valerie really love Loreal's liquid foundation. We'll be back in Plaza Singapura tomorrow to buy the stuff we couldn't buy today. We were totally broke today! Hahas, like senior, like junior.
Okay, then visited Action City and played with lame stuff, made funny faces at the mirrors and laughed at our funny, distorted reflections.
Then home-ed. Hahas!
No comments:
Post a Comment