Friday, October 24, 2008

Post

I'm going to miss 210.
A lot.
But of course I won't cry. XD.

The past year has been.. Really full of sorrow and joy. I've experienced extremely surprising, shocking, dissapointing, upsetting, heart-stopping, delightful, wonderful and fantastic stuff.

Here's Mr Tan's comments for me on my report card:

Cheng Yee has a cheerful disposition and shows eagerness and capacity to learn. She does not hesitate to seek clarification when necessary, and asks relevant questions to build on existing knowledge. She is not easily discouraged by setbacks but is aware of her own strengths and weaknesses. Able to adjust to changes calmly & promptly, she displays confidence even when under pressure. She is willing to share positive outcomes with others despite a competitive spirit within her.


It's an improvement, compared to the one I got in.. term 2 I think:

Cheng Yee has a unique sense of humour and is not afraid of laughing out loud. She likes to provide advice for her peers & juniors in the form of sharing her experiences.


And the one I got in sec one:

Cheng Yee is quiet & conscientious. She is able to perform tasks independantly and accepts new ideas readily. She is able to keep her cool even during stressful situations and to deal with the unexpected in a calm manner. Her confidence is an asset that enables her to work well among her peers.

LOL! A bit funny.
Yay, scored a gold for Napfa this time. And an A for Appreciation of Chinese Culture & Music! =D But I didn't do well in the main subjects. Totally screwed up for science... A C5. =/ one more mark to B4. Total score: 517/800. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad score. Lol.

Okay let's talk about the year. Hmm...

I have to admit, this year, me & my friends got involved in a lot of lovey-dovey stuff. Hahas, okay let's just say BGR related situations. "Ankay"'s matter shocked me, and because of inexperience, I didn't settle the matter well. I'm guilty of being mean & nasty and hiding some truth. Ankay, I'm really sorry. Then there was this A & B matter. HAHA. Joon, Jieyi and all of my closer friends, you all should know about this. Maybe I was really foolish, as some think, to miss opportunity A. But thinking back, seizing the opportunity may not have been the best choice after all, it may have even become a grave mistake. I no longer look back at it with regret anymore. Okay maybe I still do, but only with a tiny little bit (:. B is total nonsense -.- I have nothing to do with him.

Fyi, the name 'Cheng ba' started not because of the 'Quan Ba' movie, but because of a stupid rumour as well! Yes, STUPID rumour. Really. It has no facts at all.

Today he walked past, and Joon asked me: "Do you still like him?". I pondered over this question, and replied confidently: "No.". "Are you sure?" Joon asked again. "Not even a little? 100% no feelings?"
"Maybe 1%." was my reply. Hmm hmm. I look forward to a new start in secondary 3 life.

This year, I fell in love with English Literature.
This year, I had a whale of a time in Cultural Camp.
This year, I had a rather fun time at Leadership Camp.
This year, I started singing and paying frequent visits to KBox.
This year, I learnt how to judge people better, and see through their masks.
This year, I learnt the true meaning of friendship, and who were my true friends.
This year, I learnt the importance of working hard for good results.
This year, I realised Mr Tan Hsiao Yuz wasn't such a bad teacher after all.
This year, I got closer to my harpmates, and especially my seniors.
This year, I learnt how to solve a rubik cube.
This year, I grew stronger & more logical, physically & mentally.
This year, I learnt the cruelty of truth & life.
This year, I stopped fearing death.
This year, I learnt to embrace all happenings with a positive and optimistic mindset.
This year, I learnt that sometimes white lies are necessary.
This year, I learnt the importance of pretence.
This year, I played my first arcade game.
This year, I stopped having nightmares and the scars faded slightly.

I've had so much fun with 210 as well.
I'm gonna miss 210'08.
I hope you guys never forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment