Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Post

Went out with Hsieh Hui, Xue Miao & Valerie today.
We watched High School Musical at West Mall.

Hsieh Hui baked cupcakes with sugar icing smilie faces on top :D. They tasted really yummy. I was kinda surprised that she can bake so well! =X hahas. They were really delicious and sweet. Mouthwatering. Yes, really. I suddenly have a craving for Hsieh Hui's cupcakes.

I don't like the show leh -.- was sleeping throughout. What a waste of money, fortunately I only paid $6 for the ticket.

I miss wild wild wet. XD
Anyone wants to go there anytime soon?

I'm looking forward to another harp outing as well. Planning of our harp chalet is going on, and I hope something good and fun will come out. Not to mention, affordable :\ I don't wanna pay more than $10 for it. Is that kinda unreasonable? Maybe Harp Ensemble should start a harp fund.

I don't care what others say but I love our new harp costume more than the old one. It's nicer! Shinier, not the old one. This one has a... professional look. I think.

I'm kind of feeling better after one day.
Great that I have a blog at wordpress where I can let everything out without people's scoldings.
Yay, Hsieh Hui just msged me saying she loves what I blogged about in that password-protected post :D

No comments:

Post a Comment