Today's the last day of 2008.
Today's latest happenings:
- I last talked to Qinsi.
- I last went out with my younger brother to buy assessment books.
HAHA. Okay I'm being lame. I just wanna talk about the whole year.
Lotsa stuff happened in 2008. My year of 'studying' in 210'08 was really full of fun, excitement, thrill, sorrow, anger and joy. Lots of first things happened in this year, I got to know more people better, and I started hanging out with friends who love to sing. HAHAHAHA. Jinsui, Jieyi, Fengyu, Jiansheng and Apple, I've had so much fun singing with you people whether in class or at kbox. I'm sorry if my constant zao xia'ing almost drove you people to deafness. And I'm sorry to Jinsui as well, cos I kind of screwed up during our singing performance for the china students (hosting). HAHA, I was so soft all the way (cos I couldn't pitch properly) and you were covering up for me, thanks so much :)
This is to Fengyu: I WILL BEAT YOU IN OUR NEXT KBOX CHALLENGE NEXT YEAR! This year the challenge results came out as a draw and I'm really buaysong about that. Hmph.
The bestest camp I participated in this year. CULTURAL CAMP 2008! :D I miss it so much now. The 2 weeks we stayed at Prince George Hostel or whatever it is (at NUS), all the chinese cultural stuff we learnt, the singing competition, the rushing, everyone's smiles and the primary four students. Plus the quarrelling with Fengyu and Shaohui. MUAHAHAHA. Okay maybe I don't really miss the singing competition that much. I really enjoyed cultural camp. During next year's holidays, I'm really gonna put in all my effort to arrange a group gathering! (I kinda slacked this holiday, that's why we didn't meet up) :X
JOON AND VELDAS. You two are really the bestest BFFs :) I've had so much fun with you two the past two years, it's really sad that we're not gonna be in the same class next year. You two will be together, but I won't be there! WAHH. I'm gonna be like friendless in 310'09 :( Thanks for all your presents and encouragements, I wouldn't have been so happy without you two. I'm gonna miss all our gossiping, sharing secrets and crazy times. And all our funny face photos :D And all the love stuff like *wimly, etc. HAHA!
HARP <3 this is the year which I accomplished most in harp. I hope I will love harp even more next year. Valerie once told me that Secondary 2 is the 'I-hate-harp' year and Secondary 3 is the 'I-love-harp' year. I didn't hate harp this year, maybe next year I'll go craaaaaazyyy over harp :D
My birthday this year. It was so memorable! I had lotsa fun at East Coast with Apple, Fengyu, Jiansheng and Sherman, even though I got scolded when I got back home. Thanks people, for giving me such a wonderful birthday. Thanks to Apple for giving me the present shared by you, Nichol and Chong Min Jin (who still owes me 10 bucks). Thanks to Jiansheng and Fengyu for the cake, which they claim was super expensive :D Thanks for smearing my face with cream as well. HAHA. Oh, and extra thanks to Jiansheng for lying at first that he had bought me a G-string as my birthday present (wth), giving me and Apple a big shock. AND THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR NICE PRESENTS, Pearlynn, Nicholas, Joonhui, Veldas, Jieyi, Jinsui, Geraldine, Daphne, Peiqin, Haowei, Russell, Jiajun and somemore (I can't remember).
"Eh, everybody was looking at me while I chose it leh!" he exclaimed, sounding very proud and satisfied with himself. Diao!
Oh yeah, and about Nigel, I hope you'll do well in your new school :) Hope you make lots of new friends, don't get bullied or ostracised and get good results!
I hope the new year will be even better than this year.. Don't get me wrong, this year was fantastic too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment