Sunday, January 11, 2009

CCA extravanza and lunch at JP


Study session at the library with Pingwei before Harp practice :) She's very pretty right? :D Okay guys, tell me if you wanna be her boyfriend.

风雨 is re-sorting... says:
next time when u are angry
风雨 is re-sorting... says:
u must say.世界如此美妙~~~我却如此暴躁~~~这样不好,不好



That's kinda fengyu-ish, it's like only jokers say that =X but maybe I should try it whenever I'm feeling angry. Cos jokers always seem to be happy, never angry!

Too lazy to blog about the past few days in school (nothing special happened anyway) so I'll just update about today.

Had CCA extravaganza today. Played songs for all the secondary one classes. Was really enthusiastic during the first few classes, but something changed my attitude completely halfway. One of the sec one classes was really rude and irritating, they really spoiled my mood. Walked around the school a lot with Shuning, saw lotsa familiar faces, people like Weixiang, Fengyu, Yujie, Charissa, Cristabelle, Hanguang, Russell, Jiansheng, Shaohui and so on.

After that, went to Jurong point for lunch! I wish I could slap Jiansheng, he dragged all of us to Jurong Point for lunch and we ended up eating at KFC over there -.- All the way there just for KFC. Okay it's not his fault the place was so crowded.... Clever Hanguang left halfway and didn't have to eat KFC.

Bought this nice book 'Punished' by Vanessa Steel at Popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment