Sunday, January 11, 2009

Feeling a little ill

I feel like I'm sick leh. I think it's because SOMEONE spread his fever to me. Okay what nonsense am I spouting? Fevers aren't contagious.... -.- But I really need to blame someone for this.

Tomorrow: MUSIC LESSON AT ST MARGS. Hope it'll be super fun and good so that I can laugh in Aloy's face. I should accept the fact that I'll be taking lessons there for the next 2 years anyway. No use mourning about it throughout my life right?

世界如此美妙~~~我却如此暴躁~~~这样不好,不好

I can't believe I'm using this quote. OMG. I just saw my nickname in Fengyu's latest blog post? ....


chengba is anti social, yeah correct! damn anti social alrite? cheng cheng, i tell u what, u anti-social one more time, we are going to kick u out of the gang! what gang btw?....dont care, just dont anti!

Lame lah! I'm not anti-social! Just because my earphones are always stuffed in my ears doesn't mean I'm anti-social okay -.- I just like listening to music. Lol.

I want to go to Kbox again! 人生如此短暂,岂能渺小一生. However....
chengyeeeee says:
it's not always that you shld do what you want.
chengyeeeee says:
smtms you have to give up what you want to do
chengyeeeee says:
and instead do what you should do.

But of course some people don't even know what they want to do or should do... HAHA. They only know what they must do.

No comments:

Post a Comment