Our group name is 'P-cork'! Yep it's meant to sound like peacock, the peacock's our mascot. I came up with PORCK at first, then it got changed to P-cork. Wanna know what our name represents?
P- Pingwei
C- Chengyee (me)
O- Orion
R- Ronghua
K- Kangjie
HAHAHAHAHA. Our names! :D
RUBBISH PICKING AT CLEMENTI NEIGHBOURHOOD FOR CIP. It was a school activity. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I actually have quite a lot of photos and videos to upload but stupid motorola phone tools doesn't allow me to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's really screwed up. So sadly, I have to rip photos off others' blogs.
This was ripped off Keefoong's blog. (sorry kf :D)
The only difference between the photo on his blog and mine is that I bothered to rotate it and also minimised the photo size. Go read his blog for a full report on this box of USED condoms they found. Yuck. People should really dispose of such stuff carefully and be more considerate.
Damn, I WANT TO UPLOAD MY OWN PHOTOS AND VIDEOS BUT I CAN'T!!! Anyway, had lotsa fun with Pingwei, Peiqin and Lynette :) we found these bottles of wine imported from Italy! And not forgetting to mention, thousands of cigarette butts. We sat at the bottom of this staircase at the void deck sorting out all this garbage and everyone who walked past us probably thought we were bad students. HAHA. I mean, we were out in the morning sitting among cigarette butts and wine bottles, when we were supposed to be in school studying.
I wasn't feeling well after that, so Pingwei cabbed back to school with me while the others walked back. And she accompanied me the whole day, through my fainting and thrashing around. THANKYOU PW! I love you :) She was with me all the time, when I collasped in the GO, fainted in the toilet and was carried to the sick bay.
Super big thanks to all the SJAB girls on duty that day, they were really nice and supportive! Plus Haowei who ran to get the stretcher (though it wasn't used in the end), Russell who had to carry me (sorry I dug my fingernails into you) and Zhanteng as well (whom I heard saying he couldn't feel my pulse). Sorry that the guys had to enter the girls toilet. And of course my dearest Pingwei, who spent two long hours in the sick bay with me as I drifted in and out of sleep, thrashing around. She even massaged my fingers and stuff! PW you're the best.
Thanks to people like Peiqin, Kangjie and others for the messages of encouragement :)
When I got better, school was already over, so the two of us went up to collect books from my locker. Met Yupeng in the canteen, and home-d with him. Pingwei pangseh-ed halfway! Hahas okay she didn't, we just didn't expect her to use the other bus stop, thought she would be going to the MRT with us. Yupeng wasn't as boring as I expected, we talked quite a lot along the way home. The best thing was that he had tuition after school and was trying to waste time along the way so he'd be late for lesson. HAHA. So we bought stuff at Big Bookshop (met Jieyi & Nichol there), then MRT-ed plus bus-ed home.
No comments:
Post a Comment