Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Super overdue photos

You're the prettiest star

Here are some old photos! Haha. Okay the first one is really really old.

I looked like that last time before I changed hairstyle and spectacles. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Yep I'm the one right in front! Gosh I look grouchy manzzz.

My cousins and brothers at the beach.

Me and my pretty cousin, stars of this photo.

She's 2 years younger than me, btw.

And this is the latest photo, taken on... Sunday I think :D I'm the one in the purple top and brown shorts.

Went to my uncle's house to bai4 nian2 today. Haha, watched a bit of Doraemon (Ljs's favourite, Jiansheng are you jealous?), ate some goodies then went home with my mum while my brothers stayed behind.

My mum went to Robinsons' during the afternoon to check out a handbag and to see if anything could be done with my damaged shoes. D: Gah, they're spoilt just after wearing them for 2 times! And they cost $169. Hopefully they'll be repaired/changed :(

Uncle came to my house in the late afternoon and stayed for about 3 hours.

Okay now for some more interesting stuff. My life these few days has been really boring.



OBAMA! :D
According to some gossipy aunties I heard while outside today, the 2009 isn't gonna be a great year for him. He's the 44th president if I'm not wrong, and you know what the number 4 in chinese stands for right? It stands for si3, die =X and he's supposedly born in the year of the Ox. People born in the year of Ox will chong1 tai4 sui4 this year. I'm not too sure what chong1 tai4 sui4 means as well, but it probably means he won't have a smooth year lah. My gram told me I will chong1 tai4 sui4 this year as well, so she told my mum to bring me to this temple at Raffles to pray for ?safety?. It's supposedly an auspicious temple or something. Maybe Obama should go there too :)

Tee hee. Okay enough of nonsense, I don't mean any offence! I just typed out what I heard the gossipy aunties outside say.

Tata for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment