Monday, January 19, 2009

Ghosts in hospital

I'm back with my ghost stuff! :D
Before my report, I shall reply Fengyu's tag.

feng: 强啊~ after fainting and those stuffs u can still walk around like an alrite person...
My reply: Of course! Please, people don't call me Chengba for nothing okay.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I know you people think I'm weird. Just a few months ago last year, I was threatening to beat everyone who called me 'Chengba' up, but now I accept the name rather happily. And sometimes I don't even respond to people calling me 'Chengyee', instead responding to 'Chengba'! But regardless of this, I won't change my name (as people have been suggesting).

GHOSTS TIME! :D I've been waiting really long for this. Don't expect this to be too long or exciting yeah, I haven't got much time to dig up many super scary ghost stories.

Was talking to my dad about the path of a doctor from a medical student to specialist, and I managed to find out these stuff! My dad claims that he's never ever seen a ghost in his many years of working in a hospital, and that his colleagues have never mentioned coming across any supernatural stuff. But he did reveal that sometimes the nurses gossip about such stuff.

In an old hospital (my dad told me not to reveal the name), images of an old lady could be seen on this particular bed that was never used for some unknown reason.. Nurses reported seeing her, and terminally ill patients who were dying soon saw her too! It was said that when you saw that lady, you would know you were gonna die. Creepy huh.

Paranoid nurses who entered the room when it was empty without any patients would take out a pair of scissors, place it on the nurses' desk and point it towards the problem bed so that the ghost wouldn't appear to scare them.

And that's all, hope you weren't too dissapointed with my simple post!

No comments:

Post a Comment