Today our english group P-cork became P-cor because Kangjie was missing. He went for a basketball match and from what I heard, our school won! Hahas. English group work was quite fun today :D, HAHA. We were discussing stuff so enthusiastically, about a girl discovering that her boyfriend was cheating on her. Everyone had different ideas on how she slapped the guy and how he recovered from the shock. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :)
Anyway, RONG HUA HAS HOLES IN HIS SOCKS! HAHAHAHAAHAHA.
=X
And Orion spray-painted his pencilcase. o.O Is that interesting or what.
I love Pingwei! She's so nice, always encouraging me and stuff. Even though she's like 3 years older than us, she never says we're childish. So great of her right! :D
There's a chem test tomorrow.. Oh my. I really hope I'll pass, I've hardly ever passed Chem!
Had a pleasant surprise when Nigel Ong messaged me today. We all miss him, and he told me he's doing fine in his new school :) Hope to see him this Friday! Hahas.
Something really unhappy happened to me today, or let's say these few days. It's a kinda long story.... On Monday after school, I put my Physics textbook and A Maths textbook into my locker, locked it and went to St Margs with Rachel for our music lesson, as usual. When I got back to school the next day and unlocked my locker, the two textbooks had magically vanished! -.- As a result, I had to borrow Aloysius's textbook. (Thanks Aloy). Then when I got back after reccess, I realised MY LOCK WAS MISSING FROM THE LOCKER! Which was really shocking because I always lock my locker, I never leave it unlocked.
So now, my padlock is missing :(
This is super nice!
No comments:
Post a Comment