I'm blogging less frequently now, in case you haven't noticed. I'm so busy! Argh. There was an essay test today during English period and an upcoming Maths test on Friday. :( So sad lah!
Met Cass yesterday :D felt a tap on my shoulder while walking to Yew Tee MRT station in the morning, turned around and saw her. It's nice to meet old friends.
Remember how I got super pissed off when MOE sent me to Dunman high for the GCE 'O' level music course? Now I'm even madder. ACS decided to take in 3 more students among the 5 of us. Me and Rachel were so suey, we didn't manage to get in!!! So the 3 others: Aloysius, Chin Ngee and another girl got into ACS with their problem solved but me & Rachel got posted to St Margs!!! It's still really far away ya know! We'll be super tired from all the rushing, plus we'll get home really late after music lessons. And we're have to miss CCA on Mondays. I'm participating in this year's SYF, can't afford to miss Harp practice!
And this is really unfair. Me & Rachel were left out!!! Sorry for Singlish: You want, let all five of us go ACS, if not all 5 go Dunman, like that then fair mah! Grr. Just because me & Rachel had St Margs in our choice, then we have to go there? So it means if we wanted ACS we would just put one school down? This is plain ridiculous man.
On Monday I was still angry about music lesson being cancelled at Dunman without us knowing, now I'm really mad about this. (We travelled all the way to Dunman high and were informed rather rudely that lesson was cancelled)
I miss Joon & Veldas.
I feel really stressed right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment