With you by my sideTomorrow: HISTORY TEST.
D: GAH I can't get anything in my head manzzz. We got back our Chem test results today and I got 14/25. Well at least I passed! :D I hardly ever pass Chemistry, I'm just terribly weak at the subject. Used to think it was really fun and interesting but now my legs go weak at the mention of the subject.
Walked to school with Qinsi today morning. Lots of things have happened lately and I'm glad I have friends to share my troubles with! :) I love my clique + friends. Speaking of friends, I really miss Veldas and Joon :( Shuning's been really upset by some stuff lately and I'm trying my best to be a good friend throughout this time, and help her get over all unhappy stuff. SHUNING BE STRONG! :D Friends forever, don't care about those mean people!
I seriously think some people are just downright despicable and mean. If you're unhappy with a person, just tell it straight to her face and don't just sneak around spreading nasty and UNTRUE rumours about her. Gosh, get a life, YOU. (Even though I dunno who you are, you'll get it from me when I find out!)
Many people are upset about different stuff recently :( Cheer up, all my friends. And this is to the guy who has visions and conflicting thinking: You'll overcome your problem, don't worry okay! :D Your friends are gonna help you through it all.
We're having lots and lots of homework manzzz! Not to mention tests as well :( my NUMBER ONE FEAR. A Maths is really killing me D: E Maths is already difficult enough!
While eating lunch in school with Shuning and Michelle today, Mr Johnathan Tan came by and gave us an ang pao each! HAHA! At first, I thought they contained something nasty like a bomb from the wary look on Michelle's face. I mustered up my courage to open it some seconds later and found out the ang pao contained two very innocent and yummy sweets :D Haha. How nice of him!
Harp practice was quite interesting today, we had sectionals and lots of people kept thinking & talking sick throughout practice.
Anyone know of any upcoming concert I can attend? (Not pop/rock). I badly need to hear real music. Tickets can't be too expensive though! I'm a poor student :(
D: GAH I can't get anything in my head manzzz. We got back our Chem test results today and I got 14/25. Well at least I passed! :D I hardly ever pass Chemistry, I'm just terribly weak at the subject. Used to think it was really fun and interesting but now my legs go weak at the mention of the subject.
Walked to school with Qinsi today morning. Lots of things have happened lately and I'm glad I have friends to share my troubles with! :) I love my clique + friends. Speaking of friends, I really miss Veldas and Joon :( Shuning's been really upset by some stuff lately and I'm trying my best to be a good friend throughout this time, and help her get over all unhappy stuff. SHUNING BE STRONG! :D Friends forever, don't care about those mean people!
I seriously think some people are just downright despicable and mean. If you're unhappy with a person, just tell it straight to her face and don't just sneak around spreading nasty and UNTRUE rumours about her. Gosh, get a life, YOU. (Even though I dunno who you are, you'll get it from me when I find out!)
Many people are upset about different stuff recently :( Cheer up, all my friends. And this is to the guy who has visions and conflicting thinking: You'll overcome your problem, don't worry okay! :D Your friends are gonna help you through it all.
We're having lots and lots of homework manzzz! Not to mention tests as well :( my NUMBER ONE FEAR. A Maths is really killing me D: E Maths is already difficult enough!
While eating lunch in school with Shuning and Michelle today, Mr Johnathan Tan came by and gave us an ang pao each! HAHA! At first, I thought they contained something nasty like a bomb from the wary look on Michelle's face. I mustered up my courage to open it some seconds later and found out the ang pao contained two very innocent and yummy sweets :D Haha. How nice of him!
Harp practice was quite interesting today, we had sectionals and lots of people kept thinking & talking sick throughout practice.
Anyone know of any upcoming concert I can attend? (Not pop/rock). I badly need to hear real music. Tickets can't be too expensive though! I'm a poor student :(
No comments:
Post a Comment