Thursday, January 22, 2009

So many happenings

You're my window of hope, wish you were here


So much has happened lately.
It's just the beginning of 2009 and yet I'm experiencing a hell lot of stuff! Well, not all are bad actually :) I'm really glad our clique is getting along really well. Although Valerie & Pingwei seem to have lotsa secrets huh... D:

Met Jieyi while walking to school this morning, we talked quite a lot! We were actually quite early, but she kept thinking we were late and was nagging at me to be quicker. Yikes! Haha. Sat in front of Pingwei during morning assembly in the parade square. Unfortunately, I was seated beside Aloysius too, who annoyed me throughout our reading session and assembly by talking nonsense and blowing at me ._.* What's your problem, Aloy? LOL.

Pingwei has been wearing the pink earrings I gave her for 2 days already! HAHA.

Nothing much happened in school today. Didn't bring my E Maths textbook and had to borrow it from Chong Ee! Ahahaha. Remembered at the last minute that sec twos are using the sec three E Maths textbook as well, so rushed down to 201 with Say Hua to borrow textbooks :D Thanks Chong Ee! I've dumped your textbook back into your locker already :)

I've not been eating much lately, and I don't know why. I usually have a huge appetite, everyone knows that.

Had harp practice after school, and after harp practice, I called Peiqin up for a chat on the way home. It's really nice talking to her! :D Especially since she's got a lot of experience in settling certain matters, haha. We talked till my phone went out of battery.

I can't wait to see Nigel on Friday manzzzzzzzzzz =D

No comments:

Post a Comment