Saturday, January 31, 2009

FRIDAAAAAAYYYYEEEE

Candy toothpaste won't clean your teeth

Today was an eventful Friday. Lots of things happened, both good and bad.

We're gonna have lots of tests next week! :( I'll have to study like mad this weekend! Sigh.

Khiat Tong pushed me to my limits today after so much making fun of me and I actually unknowingly snapped a pencil into half while shouting at him, scaring a lot of people. Miss Rani finally allowed the change of seats, and Pingwei is sitting beside me now :) I miss Say Hua though, even though she's just sitting 2 seats away.

I hate Han Feng Yu like siao ._.

Yay, Shuning is cheering up now :D Had lunch with her, Pingwei and Limyuan before CCA. Chatted with Nick Khoo for a while as well. (Nick, Joanne huh :D)

CCA today was quite okay. Did homework in canteen while waiting for my dad to arrive in school after harp practice, and Orion & Justin joined in some time later. Pingwei can't keep her hands of Justin's cheeks, she's always pinching them because she finds him so cute. Haha! She should have stayed back with me to disturb him.

My dad gave Orion a ride home! Orion was like super polite to him, acting like a good student. HAHA. And my dad thought he was Taiwanese because of the way he spoke.

Haowei, thanks for the tablet case.

No comments:

Post a Comment