
I'm singing in the rain without you
Today: School CNY Celebration. And Orion's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORION!
Okay the performances were okaaaaaaayyyyyy. The sad thing was that Nan Hua Idol wasn't held this year during CNY celebration (it'll most probably be held on other dates). Apple was gonna take part leh! I really wanna hear her sing on stage :D
After school, went home to bathe and change. Was supposed to meet Nigel with the others for a movie, but they went to kick soccer so I just met him for a few disastrous minutes, then went to kbox. He's not changed much lah :) just grown a little taller and is wearing dark blue long pants instead of Nan Hua white shorts anymore. Everyone misses Nigel, I think I'm kinda lucky I even got to see him.
Sang at kbox with Fengyu, Jiansheng, Apple, Kee Foong, Ashley and Zhanteng. It was quite fun lah :D hahas. And I realised that Ashley has a deep strong voice! He sings really nice. Zhanteng... hahaha also not bad lah. Keefoong okay okay lor :)
I've listened to too much of Fengyu and Jiansheng's singing already. No comments about theirs :D hahahahahahaha. The outcome of their PK competition: JIANSHENG WON! Quite expected =X sorry fengyu. Tee hee. Fengyu really has nothing better to do. He actually followed me all the way to Yew Tee, then took the train back to Boon Lay from Clementi. But thanks for telling me all those stuff, Han Feng Yu. Even though I still hate you like siao. XD
No comments:
Post a Comment