Saturday, January 3, 2009

Funny pictures, recent happenings



PINGWEI!!! :D
This is a really pretty photo of you.




I think these pictures are really funny, cute and interesting! :D



HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA =X

Sorry for not updating yesterday. I went shopping with my mum! Shiok right? Hahas. Bought lotsa girls stuff. Had yummy lunch. New year sales mah :D

Today: first day of school! I'M AN UPPER SEC STUDENT NOW. MUAHAHAHA.

But frankly, I don't feel like I'm sec three already, just that all the guys in my level are wearing long pants now. And some of them seem to be very unused to the long pants and keep rolling them up.

Started the day by meeting up with Qinsi and walking to school. While on the MRT train, I asked him if he had grown taller again and he nodded with a small smile on his face. (Hmph, haolian. I'm not short as well okay!) Hahas. On the way, we met Charissa and chatted all the way there :) Qinsi and Charissa talked a lot about their former classmates, I was mostly listening and giggling away.

I think Fengyu's new haircut is very.. haha... um... interesting. XD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! It's really funny! Too bad I don't have photos. Shall try to snap a few next week :D

Yeah I know mine isn't any better. Everyone was teasing me about it today.

Got scammed lotsa times about the timings we were supposed to move our harps up to the music room! Cos we had left them there after our Christmas performance. I went up and down climbing a freaking long 4 flights of steps at least five times :( I'm gonna have to get used to studying at the fifth level now. Me and Pingwei climbed up the steps with great effort today. In the end, we moved the harps after school.

NEW CLASS: I wonder if I'll be able to make lotsa friends in this class. Well, I know most of the people already I guess. HAHA, well I know almost all of their names. Right now, Pingwei is seated on my right, Joejee on my left, Apple behind me and a guy called Melvin(?) in front of me. Our form teacher is Ms Rani, full surname Indirani. She seems pretty cool now, but I dunno if she will transform into a super strict, fierce and scary teacher after some time. Hope she won't! Hahas. She'll be teaching us English.

I was so stupid to bring so many books today! My bag was the heaviest, in fact the only heavy one -.- Thank goodness Joejee was kind enough to help bring back my A.Maths and E.Maths books :D THANKYOU JOEJEE! I wonder if he'll remember to bring them back on Monday, will have to remind him.

The class bonding games were RATHER fun. But I really think the 'Honey, I love you' game was kinda meaningless. Epecially since some people were trying to make me laugh with ridiculous methods during the game. To those 'some people', I was not at all pleased to be teased okay, I was really angry! =.=

Timetable came out and everyone rushed forward to see it. I was reminded about the disadvantages of being shorter than others because there were two super tall guys blocking my view in front of me. In the end, I got Russell to send me the photo he shot of the timetable. He very kindly reminded me that I had to unblock him on MSN before he could do so, then messed up my hair.

BUT RUSSELL SAID I'VE GROWN TALLER!!!
Though sometimes I think it doesn't mean much cos he says that everytime he sees me.

After school, arranged with Qinsi to have lunch. Pingwei and Minze joined in, the four of us went to IMM for lunch :D Changed our minds about lunch places from Long Johns' to Subway, then finally to Kopitiam. HAHAHAHA. We're so poor and stingy =D Qinsi joked about going to Crystal Jade and eating abalone, while Pingwei declared that she wanted Sharks Fin.

At Kopitiam, me, Qinsi and Minze ate Yong Tau Foo. I think they copied me -.- I was there first. Pingwei ended up eating Yong Tau Foo as well. HAHA. We let the Yong Tau Foo boss earn quite a bit eh? Gossiped while eating, I have become such a gossip queen! :O After lunch, Qinsi dragged us all to Popular where we browsed through books. Oh yes, and he lent me this book: "The Road". It's really nice! I just finished reading it. Pingwei bought 'Twilight', then we home-ed. Parted ways at Jurong East MRT.

Nick Khoo's gonna lend me his copy of 'Tuesdays with Morrie' on Monday! Can't wait, I've been wanting to read that book since 983y274632987569756 years ago. I heard it's really nice, and I wanna prove to JON that I can read this kinda books! Don't look down on me okay :D

Dear Ongxin gave me a belated Christmas note and present today. It's super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment