Friday, January 30, 2009

Omgwtfbbq

Not a burden, but a wish granted

Omgwtfbbq. Hahaha, who is L Lawliet? A death note fan or what? HAHA.

28 Jan 09, 22:58
L. Lawliet: change ur name 2 chengba la, ppl lyk it more den chengyee. haah.
L. Lawliet: eh seriously no joke manzzz (copy u)


O.o A bit funny.

Today's history test was uber difficult manzzz! D: I'm really worried I'll fail it.

Received this really ridiculous msg today ._.*, think it should be the brilliant work of Orion. Lol. According to Pingwei the message seems like something he or Keefoong would send people.

Mathematics is really killing me. I'm so stressed out.... :(

I'm having an exceptionally big appetite recently though :O, just ate lots of ba4 gua1, fruit tarts, muffins and nougats. I've also been drinking so much coke lately (much to the jealousy of my brother, who has been banned from drinking coke by my mum for some reason). He sticks his head into my room every 5 minutes shouting at me: "Oi if you continue drinking my coke you're gonna get fat okay!" -.- My magnificent younger brother has such a glib tongue. Anyway, I seriously don't care about gaining uneccessary weight anymore, now all I care about is being able to cope with school work!!! D:

Jonathan is A BIT irritating -.- He kept bugging me today for his score. Okay Jon, I'll give it to you tomorrow. Haha.

There's harp practice tomorrow! Hopefully time with Shuning, Limyuan, Pingwei and others can let me relax more.

Our clique is thinking of a clique name! Any suggestions? :D

Some funny conver:

FrIeNdShIp Is A pReCiOuS tHiNg To Be ChErIsHeD eVeRy MoMeNt! says:
sryyyy. in halfdead mode
FrIeNdShIp Is A pReCiOuS tHiNg To Be ChErIsHeD eVeRy MoMeNt! says:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
FrIeNdShIp Is A pReCiOuS tHiNg To Be ChErIsHeD eVeRy MoMeNt! says:
whoops
FrIeNdShIp Is A pReCiOuS tHiNg To Be ChErIsHeD eVeRy MoMeNt! says:
now i'm awake.
FrIeNdShIp Is A pReCiOuS tHiNg To Be ChErIsHeD eVeRy MoMeNt! says:
i crashed into the window by accident
chengyeeeee says:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pingwei replied my tag on her blog with this:
29 Jan 09, 06:39
Pw to Chengba: chengba, chengba, fight fight fight, wahaha

And yep, I'm gonna fight manzzz :D

No comments:

Post a Comment