Omg my hair -.-
When I was in Korea in 2007. Gosh I looked really funny in those spectacles.
I miss my friends badly.
GAH, I wanna be partying at Kbox right now! There's really nothing much to do here.
At least we went out today. Took some photos with my camera, but I can't upload them till I get back to Singapore because I didn't bring the USB connecting cable! :(
Will be removing the blog post with the oujia board tutorial soon, as I was criticised about it... Sigh. Nevermind, I'm gonna find something else equally exciting to blog about!
Went to the market this morning :D The markets at Penang are different from the ones in Singapore! Let me show you some photos taken there. I didn't really take a lot of photos, and missed some really interesting stuff cos I was afraid people would bash me up. Was I kind of overreacting? I've heard that villagers in villages are really united and will bash outsiders up if they bully any one of them. o.O

The market!

This is how screwed the Penang Bridge looks like now with all the fencing and stuff. Cannot enjoy the scenery anymore!


I was really fascinated by the happenings at the market!

They don't look like it, but these dried and shrivelled up leaves taste really sweet when chewed or sucked on!

Overall today was a good day because I bought 4 pieces of new clothes at cheap prices and a Nike slingbag as well! :D Hahahaha. All were really a steal, super cheap when converted to Singapore dollars. But the shopkeepers still did inflate the prices quite a lot. This shopkeeper tried to sell my brother a wooden sword at $15, and I managed to bargain the price down to $5. Super wow right? Shows how much they inflated the prices.
Which means Singapore really inflates the prices A LOT. I think it's because of the high rental rates in Singapore, cos land there is really precious. So if Malaysian business people have to earn $1 from selling an item, Singaporean business people have to earn $2. Hais, so poor thing.
I finally understand why tourists are so fascinated by our Orchard Road and high rise buildings. It's the same as why I'm so fascinated by their market and eating place. Check out their small eateries at the roadside, they simply set them up by the roadsides at the car parking lots!



Sorry for lousy photo quality.
As I mentioned earlier, I have some more photos in my camera! But I'll only be able to upload them when I get back to Singapore.

My gosh. I got so bored that I even started zi lianing. This must stooooopp!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment